Welcome to our family web page.
Cute Elle is quite the dancing star. Wyatt has the blogging bug as well.
That was hilarious. I went a little crazy with the zinc oxide. Jack looks like an angry child. Ellie looks like a princess
That was hilarious. I went a little crazy with the zinc oxide that day. Jack looks like an angry child.
I think this is the funniest version of this one I have seen -- Jack's look on his face is perfect! (The intense, anst-filled boy) and ellie with those stars in her eyes! Hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Elle is quite the dancing star. Wyatt has the blogging bug as well.
That was hilarious. I went a little crazy with the zinc oxide. Jack looks like an angry child. Ellie looks like a princess
That was hilarious. I went a little crazy with the zinc oxide that day. Jack looks like an angry child.
I think this is the funniest version of this one I have seen -- Jack's look on his face is perfect! (The intense, anst-filled boy) and ellie with those stars in her eyes! Hilarious!
Post a Comment